Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday Wares: Next size & highchair

Our little girl is getting bigger!  Recently, I have been trying on various sizes here and there to see how we were doing.  And today, the majority of the 0-3m onesies are just too short.  And not too roomy.  So I moved them out of the drawer, and started moving in the 3-6m onesies!  At four months she has finally grown out of most of the 0-3 clothes that we have!  But some of those 3-6m things are really roomy around the middle!  

We got the highchair today!  We ordered it online - and I love the design on it, which wasn't available in any stores.  Her pediatrician wants us to start feeding her rice cereal pretty soon.  So I did my research this weekend and found the perfect one!  It actually fits on one of our kitchen chairs - it's really cute and looks good in the kitchen.  We thought this one would be a perfect fit for us!  And baby LOVES it already.  No feeding in in yet, but we sat her in it, just to try it out, and she smiled SO BIG!  I think she's going to love the rice cereal too!  



No comments: