Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday Three: Busy Day

1) First, we had our second (and last) post-placement visit by our social worker - for the adoption.  It was low key and fast.  We just told her about our routines and how we are doing as a family of three...  We are doing great!!

2) Then baby and I went to Target.  And I got a curtain - unusual that I didn't get more than than, especially with a gift card in hand. I did get a white tank top.  Not very exciting...

3) And tonight, I'm going out with some friends to a couponing workshop.  Sounds exciting?  I am actually really excited about this!  I have my little system, but the world of couponing can be a little tricky.  And now that I'm not working, I want to save a little more.  And doing this kind of keeps my brain exercising - it's kind of fun to try to combine sales and coupons - and needs - to see how much I can save! It will be my first bedtime to not be there with baby.  But daddy will do an excellent job!

1 comment:

Mrs. Brock said...

Hope you have fun tonight! You'll have to let me know how it goes.