Sunday, September 26, 2010

Blessing & Gratitude: sickness leaving...

My blog for yesterday will just have to wait a week - I was too sick to get near the computer.  Both the baby and I have been vomiting this weekend.  Baby got a head start and started a little during the week.  It has been interesting around here.  Multiple loads of laundry, trying to choke down liquids to avoid dehydration and well, the obvious when tummy pyrotechnics are involved.
I am grateful that the sickness is gone for the most part - I think that baby and I are in the clear.  But Daniel is looking a little green.
I am also so grateful for Daniel - who has been amazing this weekend in caring for all his girls.  Getting me supplies from the grocery store - and bringing me drinks and whatever else I needed.  Taking care of the baby, including getting puked on, a 2 hour visit to the peds office solo, and then also all the daily feeding, changing and putting down baby for naps/bedtime.  And then on top of that, walking the dog and taking care of her (she can be pretty high maintenance sometimes...)  I was out of it - sleeping on the couch most of the time - and everything and everybody was taken care of.

1 comment:

Mrs. Brock said...

Yay for feeling better and having a fabulous man to take care of you all week!