Friday, September 17, 2010

Feats & Fails Friday

Feats:
* I wore my new shape-up-like shoes to the mall today - to do a little indoor (cooler) walking and shopping.  They were fun to walk in and I did indeed feel the burn.  AND  I also got the last "pumpkin" hat they had - for baby - one thing that I actually went to get.
* Loved the coupon workshop last night.  I am so excited now about collecting coupons and NOT spending.  It looks like it's going to be fun and take some time to figure out, but well worth it - and fun for me!  And not being there at bedtime was hard, but I made it!


Fail:
* Not sure what happens between 2:15 and 3:15.  That hour flies by in about 10 minutes.
* My new insurance won't cover "maintenance" medication at the "retail" level for more than one refill.  So when I went to get my acid reflux medicine refilled, the very nice pharmacist told me that my insurance required this to be filled ONLY by mail order.  So now my stomach is torn up... and will be that way for about 5-7 business days.

No comments: