Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tales for Tuesday: Dangerous snacking

I have been so hungry recently.  Maybe more like really snacky.  Since I am starting my day earlier (not really by much, but in a more conscious fashion than I was), I am eating more snacks during the day.  I try to have something like a fiber bar in the morning (LOVE the Fiber Plus bar - don't really like the Fiber One bar, little too sweet).  And then I have a snack in the afternoon.  Sometimes it's fruit, but most of the time I'm craving something really salty - then a cup of coffee.  Odd combination...  There have been some dangerous snacks around here these days.  Dangerous meaning = things that I could probably eat in one sitting, but definitely shouldn't.


* Danish Wedding cookies - I love them!  Everything about them says I won't like them. Then why can I polish off that pink little box in one sitting?  (I haven't yet - I've come close in the past)

* Garden Salsa Sun Chips - with their LOUD compostable bag.  So good.  Another thing that I could polish off in a sitting or two.  And I do have at least 5 bags outside composting right now...

* Pretzel M&Ms - maybe not the whole bag, but a few more handfuls than I probably should. 

* Chocolate & Peanut Butter Bugles - Ok,when I first saw these, I though that maybe they would not be so great.  But the sweet & salty magic of these is wonderful.  

* Fiber One Honey Clusters cereal -  It's so yummy! And this is such a good one for a late night snack.  I love my bedtime cereal bowl. Cereal is one of my favorites and this one is one of the best! I probably could eat about half the box - but for several reasons... one bowl is enough! 

Anyone have a great snack that you could eat all of or all the time or something that I need to try out?? 


2 comments:

Marissa said...

You know I love me some Baked Scoops and Salsa! I still think of you everytime I eat it! And lately, I've been a big fan of some pita chips...and Roasted Red Pepper Hummus. Oh, so tasty!

MamaDrama77 said...

White cheddar Cheese Puffs. Seriously, I could eat the whole bag.

And I hear Brian Regan eats Fig Newtons by the sleeve.