Friday, November 5, 2010

Thursday Three

1) The baby has been "talking" more and more these days. She has been doing some eh eh ehs - and then last week started with some bah bah bahs.  This week, I started hearing "words" that actually mean something.  Like when Daniel was coming up the stairs after work (and I didn't know that he was home yet), baby said "Dah dah" and then he opened the door.  It was wild!  Also, when I asked her "are you ready for your bottle?  We are going to the kitchen!" She said "kit ten."  And when Daniel asked if she wanted to sit with mommy, she said "mamamamama."  Yeah, they probably don't mean much yet, but they are so fun!

2) This week, mommy & daddy got their flu shots - for baby.  Our arms (and whole bodies) were sore for a couple of days.  This is for you baby!

3) We got Rock Band 3 last week and have started back playing - Daniel on guitar and vocals (he knows the words to most songs and guitar is more suited to singing) and me on the drums.  I LOVE playing the drums.  Being someone that has never been good at video games, I'm loving the new types that have come on the market in the past few years.  Like the Wii - I can work that (most of the time).  And the drums for Rock Band.  It's so fun!  It's musical and gaming. And after playing for a few years, I've gotten pretty good at it! We play on the "Hard" level.  We have tried "expert" but can't do it on all the songs.  But we can ROCK on the Hard level!  And on the drums this week, I got the rating:  "fistful of awesomeness" on one of the songs!

No comments: