Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blessing & Gratitude: Laughter

I am so grateful for laughter!  And today I got to do it a lot!  And really I needed it today too.  I'm exhausted from this week.  I'm not sure why.  I've gotten "enough" sleep and I really haven't done that much to tire me out. Just the basic everyday stuff and taking care of baby.  But for some reason, I've just been tired, and on the EDGE.  You know, THAT edge - the ever precarious edge of crabby.
So today was a great day for laughter!  I got to laugh with one of my friends at church.  She tried to grab this foam head - we were backstage.  They use the heads for lighting purposes, but still - it's a foam head.  And if you know me, you know how I love the "just heads."  She couldn't get to it and by then we were both laughing!
And then later today, after seeing some friends from work (at a baby shower) that I miss so much, I got to laugh - hard - again.  It involved one of my friends driving, and having to turn around.  But knowing what she was saying in her car and seeing the scene play out in front of me was just so funny.  It hurt I laughed so much!

1 comment:

dana said...

You are such a bad influence on me!!;)