Saturday, November 20, 2010

Four for Four Friday

Let's see...
Over the past two weeks, I've got to have at least four for four...

• I rearranged the den so that it looks a little more "purposeful."  [with the help of a friend who has such a good eye for those kinds of things!]  There was a random bookcase that just didn't get moved when baby's swing was added in with the furniture this summer.  And finally I got to clean that bookcase off/out.

• I did some recycling, by way of digging out the recycling items from the trash can - the big one that goes to the street.  There was a little mix up with the cans.  And I wasn't going to let my carefully collected recycling items get thrown away with the trash.

• I've had TWO girls nights!  One with dinner and coffee - the other to see the new Harry Potter movie.  Daddy has done great with the baby!  I didn't even worry that much about the two of them.  I knew he'd be great.  And he didn't even call me to ask any questions!

• And baby started eating veggies this week.  She has done so well with the cereal, and now to start on the next step.  I decided that I was going to make the baby food.  I think it'll be fun - and good for her too!  Here's my first one: sweet potatoes!

No comments: