Friday, November 5, 2010

Four for Four Friday

Goals for this week - accomplished!

1) I cleaned out my closet and reorganized it.  And gave a few things to a friend who loves my hand-me-downs! She's so funny - I'd think with her three older sisters, she would be sick of them.  But she was excited!

2) Successfully - sort of - started moving the baby "forward" in time so that the time change this weekend isn't so abrupt.  I think it still might be a little rough.  No "extra hour" of sleep this year...

3) During baby's afternoon nap today, while daddy babysat, I went out for a fun "freedom" afternoon.  I went to a baby store and got some things for baby - and two friends that are each having babies soon! And then I went to the shoe store and found EXACTLY what I wanted.  Brown clogs - with detailing and studs around the edge.  That makes them sound weird, but they really are cute!  And they were on sale - clearance even!

4)  And my random photo - While I was out this afternoon, I got a call from the phone number "1000" - totally weird.  I didn't answer.

 

No comments: