Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wednesday Wares: Jogging Stroller

I want to starting running - again.  I was long distance runner in high school and college, but I got away from it after I got married - with work and just a different life, as an adult I guess.  I just didn't make the time for it.  But now being a stay-at-home mom, I've got the time.  I've got the desire.  And I've got a park less than a mile from my house - with walking trails and a track that I can use.  So I started running around Christmas.  It really is a "new year's goal" - but I had the time (and the husband babysitter at home), so I just went ahead and started.  But with work getting busier and busier for my accountant husband, the baby is going to have to come with me on my runs.  Hence:  a jogging stroller.
I had been looking at them for a while, and Daniel helped me pick out one a few nights ago.  And it should be here tomorrow!  Let the running begin (well, continue...)!

No comments: