Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday: Green Project ...started

So I'm thinking about how I want to start my "green" switching.  I still haven't really come up with a plan.  That book I was reading that was really an ad for a certain line of products, well, it got better.  The personal care, baby and housewares chapters were actually pretty good.  So taking some ideas from the book, I've actually already done some things already.
I've got the BPA free plastic under control.  I'm using this new plastic storage in the kitchen that is BPA free - or just using glass pyrex for storage.  And I'm using BPA free baby bottles.  And never putting the bottles in the microwave!  And remembering that numbers 1, 2, 4, & 5 are ok, but to stay away from 3 & 7!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Are 1,2,4 & 5 always BPA free?