Saturday, October 30, 2010

Systematic Saturday: Coupons

I have really gotten into using coupons.  With printable coupons from the internet, my goal is to try to only buy things that I can use a coupon.  While getting the things that I WANT.
After going to that coupon seminar a few weeks ago, most of the things that I learned finally are working.  It took a little while to build up several weeks of coupons from the papers - so that I have a larger pool to pull from.  And I changed my system to the way that was suggested.  And it's so much better.  Much easier.  I think in a few more weeks, I'm actually going to enjoy doing the coupons.  Right now the savings are great, but it's kind of a pain.  It takes too long, because I'm just not used to it.
I am headed in the right direction!!  Even more savings!

No comments: