Saturday, October 9, 2010

Systematic Saturday: Closet Organizing

A few weekends ago - before the stomach bug and our weekend getaway - I organized my closet.  I like to go through it several times a year, especially when the seasons change.  I was also going through it to just organize and streamline a little more, to make getting ready a little easier and faster.  It's also nice to find things that I forgot that I had.
I did some rearranging too - adding a set of drawers to the existing shelving unit.  It freed up lots of hanging space - makes it so much easier to see everything now!
In mid-project, Daniel came in, seeing stuff piled up on the bed.  He asked "You are organizing something, aren't you?"  I asked him whatever gave him that idea...  He said: "You got out of bed today!"

No comments: