Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday, just Friday

So I was enjoying the "feats and fails" blogging for a couple of weeks.  It was fun for a while, but now, everyday seems like both.  And it's sometimes hard to think about the great things, if I'm in a "fail" moment.  And if I'm feeling good, then I'm not wanting to remember when I wasn't.  For a couple of weeks it was kind of encouraging.  But now it's exhausting.

So today, I was trying to think of what "Friday" could be.  Something that starts with an F - just for fun!
That was one of them... "Fun Friday" also thought of "Photo Friday" - even though it doesn't start with an actual F.

So any ideas?  Words that start with F?  I need some help here!

1 comment:

Dana Smith said...

What about "Freaky Friday" just to post something strange or just odd you noticed that week. For instance, with all the political ads constantly on TV these days, I can't help but wonder why in the world anyone would name their kid "Young Boozer"! What in the world were his parents thinking? And then for him to pick politics as a career?! Only in Alabama!