Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday Three: This week...

I really want to get back to blogging everyday.  But here is a catch up of the week:

1) Monday was "National something on a stick" day.  So I had one of those Jimmy D's pancake/sausage things.  And that's maple syrup on the side, not mustard...  I read on this site that these were pretty yummy.  And indeed it was!  Really good - easy to heat too!  


2) Just listened/watched an online interview and "mini concert" with Laura Story.  It was amazing!  Just what I needed to hear today!  

3) Went to my first very big "kid's consignment" sale today.  There was definitely more stuff there than I thought there would be.  I got a few things.  And a new little drum toy that baby LOVES already! 

1 comment:

Mrs. Brock said...

You're cracking me up celebrating "something on a stick" day! I'm going to kids kloset next weekend, in hopes that there are some maternity clothes left for 50% off :)