Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday Three: Long night, Long day

1. Last night was pretty rough.  Baby had a fever and was also missing mommy apparently.  So I was up with her, which is out of the norm.

2. So this morning was a two coffee morning.  And with the first cup of coffee, I took some Aleve.  I've never really done that before, taking meds with a hot beverage.  I've almost done it.  But this morning, I did it without realizing it.  Quite a surprise.  I definitely needed that second cup of coffee...

3. And today was my first day without my acid reflux medicine.  I have been taking for a long time now.  And recently with a change of insurance, the new carrier really just doesn't WANT to pay for it anymore.  I have been getting the runaround for the past 4 months.  They have been filling it, but have been making it increasingly harder for me to get it every time.  So I have run out again.  My prescription was supposed to be for 12 refills (a year's worth).  But I guess 4 refills was enough for them.  When I went to refill it, the computer information had apparently "reset" itself to say that I have ZERO refills.  I just don't want to fight it anymore.  So, I'm just going to see what happens without it.

No comments: