Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday Three

1) Coupons. I'm trying. I've now got a collection from a month's worth of papers. It makes sites like couponmom.com easier to use - having a stockpile. And my favorite phrase to say: I got this on sale....and I had a coupon!

2) I had TWO bagels for lunch (blueberry, plain, from Publix, not heated). A bowl of cereal for breakfast, one after lunch, and one after dinner. And dinner was Hamburger Helper. Craving carbs and college food today, I guess.

3) My birdy friend from last year (that I named Winston), got too big for the little corner under by covered porch - but this year we had a new, smaller, browner birdy friend. This year's friend started visiting us before we went on our trip to AZ. I named this one Henry. And this week, he brought a friend, Henrietta! The first night they were in that corner, it looked like ONE bird. And the picture that I took scared one of them away. I felt so bad. But now, they have been snuggling in that corner all week. Happy birdy friends!

1 comment:

MamaDrama77 said...

I like the color of your house. :-)