Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Classified Ads

Unused: Hair Dryer. Hasn't been used in almost a year. And definitely not used in the past two month! So as I was walking in the mall - with my stroller & baby and wavy hair - by the kiosk girl that asked if I use a straightening iron, I just looked at her and said, Um...no. Then she asked if I used a curling iron. No, again. I just looked at her and said - I'm kind of wash and go these days. Over the past year my once board straight hair has gotten wavier and wavier. So now instead of blow drying, I am now scrunching and air drying. A few years ago, I never thought my hair would do this. Why the wave? No idea. My hair just changed. But having a baby with this new air-drying hair is so nice!

Relocated: Chair. There WAS a chair in baby's room. But it was not ever used for sitting with or rocking the baby (not a rocker and too low to get up out of, even without a baby). The corner needed something, so that chair just got stuck there in the Four-Day nursery prep. Now there is a toy box there! Much better use of space. And it is also a bench. And impromptu seating too!

Have: One Pack & Play. Going to be used this week sometime for naps. Sometime... So that it will be ready for use when overnight travel begins this fall. We will see how that goes!

No comments: