Friday, April 24, 2009

Dreams

I've had very vivid dreams the past week or so. They involve people from my past and some fictional people - from movies and TV. These dreams feel very real, but do have quite a movie feeling to them. They really seem long and epic, but I do wake up rested, if not confused! In the morning, I try to remember what the dream was about. I have only been able to do this about half of the time. With the dreams being so vivid, if I do wake up a little - that place where you are still asleep, but aware that consciousness is coming soon - I think that there isn't ANY way I'd forget the dream. But a few hours later, during my morning coffee, I only remember the feeling of the dream and cannot recollect the people or places that had me believing it was real.

No comments: