Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cats

I took Molly to the vet today to get her nails trimmed. For many reasons, we cannot do this at home. She is impossible to handle, with the skwirming around and biting at us. And she has black nails - very difficult to see how much to cut. So every two months or so, she goes in for a trim.

I was getting heartworm medicine for her. The tech asked if I needed it for just her. I remarked that she is an only "child" - no other pets at our house. And she asked "what about the cats?" What cats?? Apparently, we also have three cats - Max, Callie, and Simon. She wondered why they didn't need medicine, and she mentioned that they had never been in to the vet. I told her that we didn't, nor had we ever had cats.

Who knows how they got attached to our account. They've been there since 2005. The mystery cats are now removed from our account. I'd always wondered why they asked if it was Molly that was coming in, like there was a choice. But apparently there WAS a choice. I just didn't know until today!!

No comments: