Friday, January 23, 2009

Warm

I was so run down feeling this morning, I had a hard time getting going. But I did get up and run some errands. I got an over the toilet shelf thing (that I've been wanting for a while) and a new toilet seat for the hall bath! Fancy! I also washed my car today. It had sticky goo all over it - I think from the trees around my house - the 30 minutes I had it parked outside last week. It was such a nice day today – almost 70 degrees – hence the washing of the car. I was just going to try to wipe off the sticky, but the weather just called for an all out washing!

The puppy hung out on the deck a little too. She loved the nice weather. I left the screen door open - there is usually a lot of out and back in with the dog. After the sun had moved (and the pup was located in her new sun spot), I remembered that I had left the screen door propped open. And I looked out the door to the porch and saw the neighborhood cat (a very sweet and friendly cat) hanging out on the chair on the screen porch, looking at me. She tried to look cute, so that I wouldn't move her. But she got the boot.

No comments: