Saturday, January 3, 2009

Thanksgiving

I helped my dad clean out and organize the pantry, cabinets and fridge. Well, I helped him BY cleaning out.... I had to convince him that just because a canned good is not opened, that it doesn't mean that it's still good. Especially if it expired 2 years ago. But we filled the curbside trashcan. And got everything organized!
Shopping the day after thanksgiving is usually one of my favorite things. It's one of the things that gets me in the Christmas mood. But with the economy slumping as it was (and is), the people weren't out shopping and bustling around. So it was just a low-key shopping day. But I did start the day with a Starbuck's Peppermint Mocha and a Top Pot donut!
We played lots of crazy games with our nephews - and sat out of a few games too. And ate lots of good food!

No comments: