Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Dinner

I cooked Christmas Eve dinner (well, lunch) for the first time this year. I had a blast!
I did a Turkey breast, homemade mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes (of course with marshmallows), green beans, corn, peas, baked mac & cheese, rolls. And for dessert, chocolate pie and peanut butter kiss cookies. Everything turned out great! And the timing was perfect too. It had to do with some luck - and the schedule of what to do eat half hour, so I didn't forget anything. Of course there had to be a list, right?! It was my first "big" meal. Success!

2 comments:

Talia said...

You must have exiled the kiddies to another table. I don't see room for them...

Carrie said...

The plastic Christmas tree cup seen in the foreground is the place setting for the one kiddie that came to dinner! :)