Monday, January 19, 2009

Nerdy

I had a pretty productive day. I got a manicure and pedicure on my way to the grocery store. I got a blackish purple color on my toes - I love getting really weird, dark colors in the winter. Then I went to the grocery store – complete with flip flops and toe separators!

I did some organizing this afternoon. I sorted all of D's t-shirts - from the good to the bad to the "he still has this one?" He had all of his nice stuff crammed into these storage cubes and the crappy stuff folded in drawers. Not his fault though. When we expanded the tiny chest of drawers with the cubes, that's just what ended up in there - easier access. So I switched and organized him – tied little labels on the cubes. He has a system now!






And for dinner, I made a salmon recipe from my DS game, Personal Trainer Chef. It was pretty fun, except the parts where Molly barked and kept sending the vocally-cued “pages” back a few.

No comments: