Saturday, January 3, 2009

December

Basically one word could sum up December for me. Twilight.

The movie, the books, the soundtrack and the score. I'm loving it.
I am so glad that I have found a series to fill the long gap between Harry Potter movies. And it's just fun! I've seen the movie - multiple times. The first time through, I obsessively read And I'm on my second time through reading the series of books. I am a little late jumping on the bandwagon. But I'm glad I did. It's a great series to read - and I really liked the movie, obviously.


























Ran in the Jingle Bell Run. Just a mile. But it was freezing cold.
Sang in the praise team at my church. And sang in the choir Christmas program too.

Work was stressful, but not that busy. And then there were layoffs at my job. One of my close friends. It was heartbreaking - for me - so I can't imagine what she is going through.

1 comment:

John Brock said...

So are you really torturing my brother by forcing him to watch Twilight? Or do I get to make lots of fun of him for watching it by choice?!?