Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tissue

I've always been a Kleenex girl. Several months ago, during a bout with a horrible runny nose, I needed some with lotion. The store was out of Kleenex. So I got Puffs with lotion.

I'm now a Puffs convert. No more Kleenex at our house. There are many reasons that Puffs are superior to Kleenex. The first, and very important, is with that first tissue you pull out. With Kleenex, you ALWAYS get two. And they are so tight and crammed in there, it sometimes is impossible to get them out. So you get pieces of 2 tissues. Argh. With Puffs, the first one comes out easily. And each one after that just unfolds with ease. And really before you even get to that first tissue, opening the box with Puffs is so much easier. You just have to peel back the perforated cardboard, unlike Kleenex with the angering plastic situation. And with the lotion... Kleenex makes you keep some of that lotion on your hands for a while after you use the tissue. Puffs with lotion is just enough lotion - soothing on the days you need it, but not annoying on the days you don't.

So it's Puffs for me! Plus I have a friend at work that used to work for quality control at Puffs. I've heard about how they make and test their tissue! Puffs it is!

1 comment:

Talia said...

Puff's rule. Although I still by Costco for the house. Sigh.

Just don't ever grab one to clean your glasses with by accident...