Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday Three: Wondering...

1) I wonder if there was research done into the sound of the inclement weather siren, to elevate adrenaline.  Because today, even just with the first of the month testing of the siren, my heart was racing.  And I knew there wasn't any danger.  But it gets my "fight or flight" flighting.

2) Why are things easier but harder on the Mac?  Daniel says that they make things simple for the casual user, but in that simplicity, there are so many different files saved that it takes up the hard drive.  And if you want to move those files to an external drive, good luck finding them and then getting whatever program to work with the files not on the Mac.  (It won't)  So ease of use, just don't try to do it your way.

3) Where my coffee order is.  Two weeks ago it shipped from Atlanta.  And I haven't seen it.  And I wonder what customer service is going to do about it?  I've contacted them, but they don't seem really psyched about helping...yet.

No comments: