Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday Wares: Steam Mop

So for Black Friday, I usually go out shopping pretty early - say about 5 or 6 - and drag Daniel with me.  He's more than willing to go, just maybe not one of his favorite things to do...  This year, with the baby, I just didn't think that dragging her along for the ride was going to be that great.  I decided on one store - Target - made a specific list for Daniel and he went out and got the loot.  Up at 5 and back - with a peppermint mocha for me - at 6:30.  This was a pretty cool way to do it, I thought.  He was already awake anyway.  Much more of a morning person than I'll ever be.  So me and baby slept, while he shopping.
I do like going out on Black Friday - with all the busyness and the shopping - it gets me in the Christmas mood.  I did do a little shopping on that Saturday - solo.  It was fun to get out a little.
So...about the title.  One of the things that I got was a steam mop.  I thought it was going to be pretty cool - for the kitchen and the hardwoods.  It is even better than I thought.  Clean, dry in seconds and no chemicals!  Love it!

No comments: