Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tales for Tuesday: Google TV

Today we got something that Daniel has been looking at for a while.  Google TV.  It basically hooks up your TV to the internet.  That's all I really need to know.  It's pretty cool now... searching the internet for videos online - tv, movies, whatever's out there (although many places are blocked...for now).  And eventually - like in the next few months - more things are going to be open to it, say, like Hulu.  Pretty soon it should be awesome, not just cool!  So this is hopefully going to eventually diminish the amount of TV that I watch - mainly just having it on for no reason during the day.
Also, it links quickly and easily to Pandora, which I have been enjoying recently!  So just having some music on during the day is going to be refreshing.
And just for fun... I did this blog on the keyboard that is really the remote for the new system.  So I'm just lounging on the couch, blogging on my TV! Fun!

No comments: