Monday, December 6, 2010

Making on... Monday: On a roll

So I decided not to go to the grocery store last week.  We got a little behind on the meals that I had planned for the past two weeks, so I decided that we would just eat through what we had in the house.  And this weekend, it was crescent roll weekend!  Crescent dogs.  Crescent pizza roll ups.  I had lots of crescent rolls hanging out in the fridge.
This week, back to cooking new meals - and probably nothing to do with crescent rolls.  And I am looking forward to cooking Christmas dinner.  We are going to start some traditions this year - Christmas at home and baby's first Christmas!

1 comment:

Talia said...

One of my favorite things to do is to make sure my kids have a special ornament each year. I buy them each a sterling silver sleigh bell and also pick out a Hallmark ornament. It creates memories that keep giving each year!