Thursday, April 17, 2014

Wacky days are here to stay

Last week, my Wednesday was weird.  And it seems that the weird stuff always happens on Wednesdays...  But last week, it was really awesome stuff.  (wait... or maybe that was two weeks ago - either way, it was pretty cool)
God was moving in my life in a very simple, but clear and obvious way.  I found out some great news from some friends - God was blessing their family in an amazing way!!  And answered prayer too.  And the things that happen that are totally bizarre or even somewhat inconvenient at the time, but then completely make sense later that day - seem to always happen on Wednesdays to me.
The other wacky thing is the draft of this blog that was not published somehow published itself.  Um, it wasn't really sentences yet.  Not that what I write is ever in a complete sentence...

And then last week, I just had a wacky week - the WHOLE week.  It was just crazy enough to not fit all in one day.  Among them were a closed road due to a gas leak (thankfully we didn't have to evacuate our house like last time.)  And I think my favorite was the huge bumble bee in my shower stall at the gym - that one was just crazy and disconcerting (that buzzing noise...yikes.)
One night of storms kept me up a lot, so the next day I was tired.  I didn't know how tired until I stumbled in my bathroom into the drawer handles and got two HUGE bruises.  Seriously, I hit that hard?  Then the next day, I tripped on a little car that was left in my path.  I slid and rolled my ankle and smashed my toes.  I was sure that one of them was broken.  I couldn't walk for a while.  And my oldest remarked, "You have ANOTHER boo-boo" - yes, yes indeed.

No comments: