Monday, April 14, 2014

Rainy Monday

I love rainy days.  And I really love them when they are on Monday.  I'm not sure why I love Monday.  Maybe it's because I'm not going into an office anymore.  I was SO not cut out for the Monday - Friday work week.  8am Monday and I were NOT friends.  It wasn't pretty, even with coffee.  But now my job is at home.  Still not pretty without coffee!  It's 7 days a week - more exhausting, but more fulfilling.

So Mondays to me are kind of refreshing.  A new start to the week.  Kind of a "reset" on everything that went a little off-kilter over the weekend.   And just add in the rain - Makes the morning a beautiful gray color that invigorates me!  But let me be clear - just RAIN.  Not storms.  Maybe 3 rumbles of thunder, but that's all for a nice rainy day for me.  Mondays are my fresh start - new lists, new goals, more "possible" chances to get the stuff done that I didn't get done last week.  More opportunities to maybe read a book?  Or even blog?  Monday is my day to hit the ground running after a restful Sunday.  

So a nice refreshing rain.  A nice run on the treadmill.  A nice Monday to start the week.  Let's go!  

No comments: