Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thursday Three

1) Milk for the baby!  Day one.  I think she is confused about the temperature and taste.  I think she likes it, but she's still unsure.  Not that she liked the formula - she never liked it.  So bye bye formula.  And bye bye bottle!  She can drink out of a sippy cup.  Just when she wants to...

2) Another limb has fallen.  It's not near the size of the last partial tree that fell.  And I think that it's residual from the damage of a month ago.  But there is is.  Another limb on the ground.  What, four days without "tree" on the grass.  Guess our trees like to be more horizontal than vertical.  I don't like that. But it did fall on the grass, not the house.

3) New footy pajamas for the baby!  I finally found some that actually fit her.  Not too big around the middle, but long enough!  Go Kohl's!

No comments: