Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tales for Tuesday: Time

I can't believe it's been a week since my baby turned one. And I still really can't believe I HAVE a one year old. But looking at her now, seeing how much she's grown and comparing that to the pictures of her over the past year that rotate through on my new digital frame (that I got for mothers day) - she really has gotten bigger, older. And well, ONE.
Now that the celebrations of ONE are coming to an end, it's time to get geared up for summer! VBS is on the way - so I'm prepping for that. I'm doing the director of preschool again. It's crazy, but it's so much fun too! And baby will be coming with me this year. What a difference a year makes!
And I'm needing to plan for our summer trip! We are still going to go on our yearly vacation. And even go somewhere new for the both of us. Well, all THREE of us. We are forgoing a plane for the car. It'll be quite a driving day. And we know where we are going and where we are staying. Charleston - in a carriage house. But other than that, I've got nothing. Which is unusual for this time.
Time is moving fast. I think I need to stop a savor for a while.

No comments: