Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday Three

It's been a weird week so far...

1) Today I went to the doctor about this weird rash/bumps that were spreading rapidly on my torso arms and legs. They looked like chicken pox, although I didn't think they were because of the lack of itching and having no fever. But you never know. They were freaking me out, and with having a baby in the house, I didn't want to take any risks. Apparently I had some kind of allergic reaction. Might have been stress. But whatever the cause, I got a steroid shot and a z-pack. The bumps are looking better, but I'm feeling like a steam roller knocked me down. Yea. Steroids.

2) On the way to the doctor, I got caught in traffic - there were several emergency vehicle blocking most of the roadway. They were actually blocking the larger parts of a power line that had fallen. So I got to drive over, actually ON a power line today. Totally weird.

3) And this week we finally got a roofer out to our house. Not an easy thing to find right now. The one that came this week was weird - and just didn't seem right, the way he tried to sell. So strike one on roofers. And the tree service guys quoted and soon will be removing the offending tree that is in pieces - and all that fell too.

No comments: