Saturday, February 21, 2009

TV 2

I can't believe that I forgot to add to my list of shows.....
FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS!!
Riggins, Little Matt Serasen, how could I forget! It did something different this season, that a show has never done before. It was aired last fall on Direct TV, which we don't have. Then aired on NBC this winter. So it really just started up, well a few weeks ago. So it wasn't on my Fall TV schedule chart that I made. Hence the forgetting. But it is one of my very favorites!

Since my last post about TV, I have dropped another show. Gossip Girl. As much as the Chuck and Blair story is fun - well used to be fun at least - I don't really enjoy the other story lines. And didn't really care about watching the ones that were just sitting there on the Tivo.
My new rule applied. I didn't look forward to watching it, so it goes.
It went.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Way to go!

Isn't FNL so great this season. I love it so much! :) Little Matt and Julie make me so happy!