Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sick

It got me. The cold caught up with me. I usually make it through December and January unscathed. And it usually hits in February. Well, it didn't waste any time this year. I started having the feelings of a headache on Thursday evening. Just a headache, I thought.

Nope. By Friday evening, I was in the bed, armed with tissues, orange juice and NyQuil. I found a movie to watch on TV - Legends of the Fall. I love that movie. Then after it went off, The Lake House, with Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock, came on. I knew I was sick then, because I was thinking that this was a great movie. Besides Speed (and the cheese factor that it offers), I really don't like either of those actors. (Well, Bill & Ted's - but that has the cheese factor too).
It must be the cold, telling me that I enjoyed the movie.

I'm on the upswing from being sick. I can sort of breathe and mostly stand. I've got a whole orchard of orange juice in my system. Thus begins the weeks of residual congestion. Yea.

No comments: