Friday, February 13, 2009

Pain

Trying to recover from being sick. My cold, as it so often does for me, turned into a sinus infection. And caused the worst sinus headache I have ever had. I have had many of these headaches in the past, due to infections and allergies - these going hand in hand. And I confidently say that this was the worst. My teeth hurt - ALL of my teeth, my jaw, both temples, the front of my face and all across my head. All at the same time. I couldn't see very well, it hurt so bad. That was when I called the doctor. And after beginning a round of antibiotics, I am glad to say that the headache is just a faint pressure now. Five days of a constant headache was not pleasant.

I've set some goals for myself. Just some things to do in everyday life. Like try something new every week. Last week I tried cream cheese and pepper jelly on a cracker. And if you know me, that was a big deal. I don't like cream cheese. At all. But I was at a party, and I thought I would give it a go. Not too bad. It's not my favorite snack of all time, but I liked the sweet and spice together. Interesting...

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I love pepper jelly and cream cheese. Glad you tried it! :) And glad your head is getting better!