Sunday, June 17, 2012

May Photo-A-Day - Part 3

May Photo-A-Day
Part Three 


Day 21: Orange 


Day 22: Bugs (a VERY hungry caterpillar) 


Day 23: Chair
The chair in the office of the IAC - where H & I spend some quality time that morning! 


Day 24: Flowers 


Day 25: Quiet (H and glue sticks - quiet for about an HOUR!) 


Day 26: Flare (my new purse and bag - embracing color) 


Day 27: Mirror - that H made at church 


Day 28: Trees (on the way to the zoo, H asks "where is the zoo? and I say "behind those trees!) 


Day 29: Cheerful 


Day 30: A Man (his house is shown above) 


Day 31: From Below - after collapsing from exhaustion on the floor in the den! 


This has been fun!!  It took me a while to get May posted.  And I started doing June photos, but I just can't keep up.  It was fun to have a little monthlong snapshot of LIFE as it is now.  




No comments: