Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So... it's been one month.

So... It's been a month since my last blog.  Again.  I SO want to get back to blogging.  I think I have more blogs that say those words, than I have of "actual" blogs.  Somehow the ideas are there.  The desire is there.  I want to do it, because it is a wonderful creative release for me.  And it helps me work through all those random thought ans feelings that like to swirl and fester in my head.  So blogging - it does me good.  So why can't I seem to get there to do it?   Hmmm?   I am busy, but not really any more than anyone else.  I have down time.  I just am one of those people that has to have everything "done" before I can sit down and do something like this.  Like being creative - or thinking.  As a kid in school, I had to clean my room before I could do any of my homework.  Totally weird.  And it wasn't like I was putting it off because I didn't want to do it.  I loved school - homework - learning.  I just couldn't think, while there were things to be put away.  A list to be checked off.   So here we are in adulthood.  Same kind of thing.  I can't do my blog "homework" until all my "chores" of the day are done.  I've even tried putting "write blog" on my to do list - AS a chore.  Still, it gets pushed aside for another day.  I have a place where I am at least writing ideas of what I want to write about.  So when the desire and the time come together, I'm ready!  

No comments: