Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Goals & such

I set some goals - in January. You could call them new years
resolutions, but I like to think of them more as goals to achieve.
Things that I want to do better, or more often. I had some basics like
drink more water and learn to like beans (yeah, I've never really
liked beans- but I now enjoy black beans & chili/pinto beans!)
So several goals are going ok. Some others just kind of fall apart,
mainly because I forget about them.
Ergo, a new system. A friend ran across this blog of a girl doing 2
and ONLY 2 goals a month. Seems doable. And more likely to be
remembered. I can remember to do 2 things for 30 days. And I've read
that it takes 30 days to make a habit. So I'm going to make some new
good habits.

So for May, my two are going to be
1) floss everyday
2) sit and stand with good posture - all the time!

These two things seem easy enough. And will make quite a difference.
So far so good!! Next month's goals will probably involve blogging...

No comments: