Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May Photo-A-Day Part 1

In my desire to be more creative - to USE my creative side - I found this list for a photo a day online.  And I thought, hey, let's go for it.  So with my iPhone in hand, and an Instagram app download I began...
Here are the first 10 days:



 
 

  Day 1: something woven
 
 

 Day 2: grass
 
 

 Day 3: shoot up
 
 

 Day 4: wheels 
 
 

  Day 5: sidewalk 
 
 

 Day 6: Breakfast (it's Kashi, not dog food) 
 
 

  Day 7: something smooth
 
 

 Day 8:  Jewelry 
 
 

 Day 9:  something pink 
 
 

  Day 10:  where you live


The first 10 days of May included a trip to the beach (the blue sky)!  And we are not lacking pink at our house. It was just a matter of choosing what pink to take a picture of!  And where I live...  That was the day of the TWO drinks spilled on daddy at lunch - he met us for J's birthday [from work] and ended up wearing cherry soda and chocolate milk.  And then ended up in new clothes for the second half of his workday.  It was the fourth day in a row for me to be stain removing.  We usually aren't that messy. J wasn't that messy of a baby.  And H is VERY neat. But I think my time is now here...
3 years old and 2 years old might have more mess and stains!  
 
 

No comments: