Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Busy June

I did VBS at my church last week. I was the preschool director - over all the 3s, 4s and K5s - and the leaders for all those classes. About 120 kids and 40 leaders. After the 4 months of preparation to get there, last week I was just running around all day, making sure that all the adults and kids were where they needed to be and that they had everything they needed. It was exhausting!! I did have great leaders and other directors helping to make it go smoothly and be FUN!
And looking back on it, it really was a lot of fun, now that I've rested a little! And I'm still a little tired. The week went by fast AND slow! That was a weird feeling.

Then this past weekend, I was helping and attending my brother-in-law's wedding! Lots going on this June.

And the excitement continues - heading to Arizona soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And you didn't even have a clue then just how busy you were about to get!!! Congratulations on the new daughter. Hope to see her soon!