Saturday, March 13, 2010

National Day of...

I recently read that March 7th was National Cereal Day. I LOVE cereal. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner - snacks - dessert... whatever meal. Currently I do have 6 boxes of cereal in my house. And I'm the only one that eats cereal in my house. I do have a variety - Chocolate Cheerios, Rice Krispies, Kashi Go Lean (my favorite for breakfast).

So in learning that March 7th was National Cereal Day, I did a little research and found this site. http://www.tfdutch.com/foodh.htm - American Food Holidays
And another cool site about it this: http://www.thenibble.com/fun/more/facts/food-holidays.asp#proclaimed

Sites telling ALL - and I mean all - the "food" days of the year. Even the "month" foods too. I couldn't believe that there were so many. And where did they all come from? I think I'm going to have a little fun with this! Definitely remembering to celebrate Cereal Day next year! And I was to find a few more to celebrate throughout the year!

No comments: