Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Driving entertainment

There have been several things recently that I have found entertaining while in my car. The other day, leaving work, there was a guy in the car behind me, vigorously brushing his teeth - for quite a while, as we sat at the light. This was entertaining enough. But then the light turned green and the car in front of me waited to turn left, as I was going to do, as well as toothbrush guy. Well, toothbrush guy got MAD - started honking and waving his hand around - which was also entertaining because he was still brushing his teeth. Why was he honking? The light was green... Well, the car in front of me thought it would be best to wait for the oncoming traffic to pass BEFORE turning left. I thought that too. Apparently toothbrush guy doesn't care if there are other cars on the road. Huh. The conclusion to this story. He ended up turning left again and going back the same way from which he came. In a hurry.

And then today. Quite a gem in the parking lot of a store. A very expensive SUV parking in the hash mark lines next to a handicapped spot. The guy that got in the car in that handicapped spot left his cart in the parking lot - in FRONT of this SUV. Nice.

No comments: