Sunday, March 29, 2009

Colors

This week has just been kind of lazy. I've been reading some, watching TV and some movies. Just enjoying kind of a mellow week.

I did do some errand-running and a little shopping. I am singing in the choir at church for our Easter program. We are supposed to wear black pants/skirts and a solid, spring-colored shirt. The word pastel was tossed around too. So I looked through my closet. I have red, gray and black. So.... Is gray a pastel? Does it say spring? I don't have much in the way of spring colors in my closet. I'm much more of a jewel-toned girl. And recently, I've gotten on a gray kick. So I went to see what I could find. Let me tell you, there's not much out there in the way of spring colors to BUY either! So I ended up getting a green shirt and a blue knit top. Green, like Crayola green. And blue, like a royal blue. Still not pastel, but more springy? I don't know. But that's what I've ended up with.

And the sky. It's been amazing recently. The different shades of gray, giving way to a patch of blue sky. There is something so peaceful to me seeing the clouds like that.


No comments: