Monday, December 5, 2011

Lost in time

I feel like I'm stuck in a time warp. Or really a time bubble. Or maybe just put into the wrong time.  It is weird to be in the middle of this major change in our lives during the holiday season.  We ARE slowly making our way out of the rough few weeks at home. Adjusting to two kids. Everybody adjusting to each other. And adjusting to daily life - a normal routine.  But now I'm feeling like things are going to stay like they are now. Some good times. Some rough spots. But not being able to communicate with either of my girls. I'm in "no language" land. I'm just guessing all the time. What happened? What's wrong? What do you want?  It's getting so hard to have two people that I'm with pretty much with all the time and I'm unable to understand most of what they ask for or say. And if you throw the dog in there, that's three that I'm around that I can't really talk to.  But I know that the talking will come. One day. Maybe one day soon.  And then I'll never get them to STOP talking! 

No comments: