Sunday, November 23, 2008

November – first half

We Cheer for the Wii. It's awesome, cheesy fun! And it is exactly what you think it is... It is actually really hard to do – and even kind of a good workout. I love it!

Training 2 people at a time: We get Christmas help at my job, usually they come in around September. But because business, like so many others these day, is a little on the slow side, we didn't get lots of new people until the first week of November. Hence training everyone at the same time! 2 one day, 2 the next. Some people got it, some didn't. But at this time in the game, it's sink or swim. Some sank, some swam.

Went to a work friend's wedding. It was beautiful. And it was fun hanging out with some of the girls from work. After the wedding, I was showing a friend some of the pictures that I had taken, and I dropped my camera. And the battery door broke – so now it is taped up with electrical tape. It looks awesome... Daniel said that if I wanted a new camera, all I had to do was ask for it. I didn't need to break the one that I had!
And the “breakage” continued the next day. After church, I took my black boots off (my church staple for the winter) and the “leather” ripped right down the front. Great. So I went out that afternoon and got some new boots. It took me about 3 minutes to decide which boots I wanted, but 45 minutes to leave the store. The lady was so busy with so many customers, but was so nice and caring that I felt totally taken care of. Usually in a situation like that, I would just leave. But I loved the fact that she was taking pride in her job and cared about every single customer that she had. Even though I had to wait so long, it was probably the best customer service that I have ever had.

1 comment:

Talia said...

Ya know, I gave up on checking this awhile back. Then I happened to accidently click on the link I'd made instead of something else and was SHOCKED and delighted to see so many posts...then I looked closer. :P

I notice they are all dated on the same day.